Thursday, September 10, 2009
An Overview of Summer Reading
This summer was not only filled with lots of fun activities, but books as well. I have always LOVED to read, and will try almost any type of book genre. To fill the summer reading requirements, I bought a few books to read--Glass, No One You Know and Bufflehead Sisters. These were all great books. However, through the library and my camp friends, I was able to borrow and read many many more books. To name a few, Lovely Bones (I borrowed this from my friend and read it within two days on a car ride), Crank, Perks of Being a Wallflower, A Walk to Remember (I have yet to watch the movie), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and The Time Traveler's Wife. I found that the two most memorable books were Lovely Bones and The Time Traveler's Wife. All of the books were fabulous, but these two were deep and very well written. Now that summer is over, I have to go find more books to read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment